Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Friday, January 25, 2013

Two parcels in one week .............

 I have also been unable to load pictures from my files onto this blog and my own. So pleased that I can show you these lovely blocks. The first two are my December blocks from Lori in USA - a long trip by mail so arrived early January.
The next two are from Helen. These arrived very early in January, so 2 parcels in a week.
Thank you both so very much for these additions to my collection.



These are the blocks I sent to Lori -



and this one went to Helen -


Happy stitching,
Jan




5 comments:

Fiona said...

lots of lovely blocks...
Hugz

The Mayo Family said...

Oh it's so nice to be able to post!
I am so happy that you liked the blocks! You know we loved the two beautiful blocks you sent our way!
Thanks for the up-date....
Blessings~Lori USA

Sooli said...

Some lovely blocks there! I particularly like the one with the paisley fabric, I have a soft spot for paisley!

Bali Hotels said...

Very nice post, i love it

Helen @vintageglorybox on Insta and FB said...

Just saw these Jan and so happy you like them! I have just seen that your other partner for the month is my partner this month! This may always be the case but if it is I have just figured it out and it is pretty cool :)