Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 2013 has been busy.

My February partner is Ank from the Netherlands.  She ask for Aboriginal prints in any block pattern.
Here in Western North Carolina it was hard to find the fabric but I finally did.  I hope she will like the material colors and the pattern I went with.
 
The log cabin block was one I received from Melanie in Australia, who was my January partner.
I love the beautiful earth tone colors.  She did a great job on it.

 
 

3 comments:

Jeneta said...

Two lovely blocks. How great is that Aboriginal fabric! In the US!!

Unknown said...

Your aboriginal block is gorgeous, well done on finding the fabric

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies.