Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New year to all of our lovely followers and members.

Below is a button for your blog and I ask that you take the swappers code of conduct to heart and always with good intentions.  Thank you to Cheryll from Gone Stitchin for sharing this with us

Both Cathy from our Christmas group and I are taking one sided swappers seriously as its no fun for anyone when you make and send a block to some one and they do not reciprocate.  If this happens to you please let us know early.
Remember swappers have a month to make and send your block, so if you have not received it by the end of the first week of the following month this is the time to let us know, unless of course your partner has emailed you to let you know that they are going to be a little late.

I hope this is the last time that I have to bring this unpleasant subject up and lets make 2013 the year of completing all swaps in a timely manner.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Here Here!!!

Sooli said...

Lets hope so!

The Mayo Family said...

I am in as well!
I know it can really be a dissapointment when we do not receive our block. So...I am copying this and pasting it on my blog!
Thanks for a wonderful time 'swapping' with all you sweet ladies and....
A healthy, blessed New Year!
Lori USA

CathyC said...

I so agree ;-) I have updated the Christmas Block Swap Post with new button ;-)

Unknown said...

I agree!!