Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Tuesday, January 22, 2013

God has blessed us.

A local quilt shop owner asked if I would take some of their material that has some flaws and do something with them. I graciously said "YES".  I estimate I received 100+ yards.  I will be cutting some into fat quarters and some into 1 yard pieces. As I send my blocks to those across the world each month I am going to include these fabric pieces. They are 100% cotton.  What a blessing from the shop owners. God is awesome, He answered one of my prayers.
I hope those that receive this material will share the blessing on with others also.
UPDATE:
After unloading this out of my car we realized that there is 300+ yards of fabric.
That is ALOT of fabric.

7 comments:

Liz said...

the Lord answers our prayers in many ways.You cannot outgive "God"

elliek said...

What a beautiful thought. I'm sure the fabric will be appreciated.

Lynne said...

God is absolutely awesome and knows our needs better than we do! Praise Him!

Jeneta said...

Oh that's lovely!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is a lot of fabric, be sure to save some for yourself to use in a quilt backing.

Chrissy said...

Wow that was very lucky

The Mayo Family said...

What a blessing!
Thanks for telling & sharing
how are 'needs' are meet!
Yes, I as well agree with Sue B
you could back a few! Smile
Blessings~
Lori