Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Friday, November 9, 2012

Glory Box of Blocks...

This week I have been busy with blocks coming in and going out...
first off this block is all the way from Scotland... Sue was my August partner and was going through a hard time with a sick Hubby... I did tell her that she was let off with my block but what a trooper she came through with a great block for me...
thank you Sue...
 Karen from NSW Aussie was my October partner and she wished for Ohio Star in pinks and purple...
this is the block that is winging its way to her this week...
 and this is the block that Karen has made for me... my wish is for either a Log Cabin in blue and yellow or a scrappy Spiders Web with a grey centre...
how perfect is this block...
Thank you Karen...
 my November partner is Rev. Traci from North Carolina and
 she wished for a Log Cabin in 
earth tones...
this is winging its way to Rev Traci this week also...
thanks ladies and thanks Sue
Luv Tarnyia xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lots of lovely blocks all round

Unknown said...

Loved my blocks (there were two). Thanks Tarynia
Karen F