Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Friday, September 7, 2012

Tarnyia's Blocks...

For July I had two partners and this block was from Helen who was new to the swap
I wished for a Log Cabin in blue and yellow
 it was just perfect Helen and thank you for being a great partner...
I didn't hear from my August partner and I tried several times she may have been caught up in all the Olympic hype...
My September partner is Megan of WA
 and
 she wished for a Jacob's Ladder is white and red...
love the combination 
and 
I would love to do a red and white quilt for myself one day...
Block will be in the mail today Megan..
Luv Tarnyia xxx

3 comments:

Maria said...

Love Blues and Yellows and the Log Cabin looks great..

Nice Jacobs Ladder block....

Sooli said...

Two lovely blocks, I love blue and yellow! The red and white combo is great, that white fabric is nice, I like the little leaf shapes on it.

The cats mother said...

Hope you don't mind me correcting you Tarnyia on the blue and yellow log cabin (easy mistake to make), but it was me who made that one. I thought it looked familiar so checked my photo's of blocks made.
Rosemary