Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Monday, September 3, 2012

my block for Kristy W ...

This is my block for Kristy W from Mooroolbark ... a very simple Rail Fence Block in blues .... I hope you like the fabrics I chose for you Kristy ...





I am opting out of the swaps for awhile ... my hubby and I are going to be doing a bit of traveling over the coming months ..... and I am not sure if I would be able to complete commitments ... or if I will have internet all the time we are traveling ... 
But I have enjoyed swapping with you and love the blocks that I have received .... and one day ... I will make a quilt with them and pop back in to show you the little beauty ... 

thanks so much Sue for a great job organizing this fantastic event for us all ... and thanks girls .. you are a great group and I know I am going to miss this stuff .... but I will keep my eye on you all .. when I do have an internet connection ...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Bobbie, stay in touch and we look forward to welcoming you back one day soon. Sue xx

Sooli said...

Hope you have a great time on your travels!

Maria said...

Enjoy your travels Bobbi and look forward to seeing the quilt one day..
Hugz
Maria