Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Monday, July 30, 2012

These viruses are making me SICK

Hi all, another SPAM alert.  It seems the private message SPAM is still doing the rounds, so to eradicate it I have changed the hot mail account of our group to quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

If you get a Private message, it is not from me.  Do not open it or reply to it, as this is how it spreads.
I will no longer be replying to emails on the old address, but will check this account every day and when I am comfortable that its not being used any more I will close it.

I did send out a bulk email a short while ago that you should have received by now.  There is no need for you to let me know that you have received one of these messages, please just delete them.

I am truly sorry that this virus got into our group, and I manually entered every contact into the new hot mail address as I did not want to use the import function in case the virus was imported with the contacts.  This took me considerable time, and I am happy to have a clean data base again.




Now I can relax and go on holidays, only 4 more working days before I fly off to the tropics and work on my tan.



3 comments:

Julianne said...

Yep Sue, I saw that darn email yesterday and knew it wasnt from you, deleted it right away...have a good holiday!

Fiona said...

Most annoying.... you will need a holiday after all that!!
Hugz

Rosemary said...

I've had another 3 from you too Sue but knew this time they were the same spam emails. Please also be alert to another spam email doing the rounds - it also comes from someone you know and is about working from home. In my case I knew my friend didn't send it and therefore deleted it forthwith.