Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Thursday, July 5, 2012

My beautiful block from Kerry ...............

is a collection of wonderful colours and patterns - just look at the star, and the amazing cat. I love it. Won't it look great against a background of crisp white?


And this is the block I sent to Kerry - it is called Wild Waves, but I have renamed it Twirling Ribbons.


I hope you are pleased Kerry, and that it fits in well with your other blocks.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

The ribbon block is so effective, I have not seen this one before.

Sooli said...

It does look like ribbons! Great block and nice choice of colours. Love the blue block Kerry sent you too, two winners there!

Red Hat Kerry said...

Thanks Jan it is a beautiful block will have to look the pattern up as it is very effective. cheers

Leena said...

Love both blocks. Jan, it is looking more like twirled ribbons than waves that went wild!! Must look that pattern up, great choice Jan.

Bobbie said...

love the ribbon block .. pinks are so pretty ... and i also love the blues in the block you received ... very pretty indeed ...

Jessisca Lenderman said...

Pink is my favourite color : ) Love them blocks ... now I have sme idea what to do with my left over : )