Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Block from Leena

I was paired up with the lovely Leena this month and I received a lovely squishy envelope in the mail today which contained this terrific block:
I asked for any block in red, black and white and this one is gorgeous and goes really well with my other blocks too!  Lucky me though as Leena also sent me these two lovely panels as well! I love them!

Leena has also received the blocks I sent her. She asked for a spool block in bright colours and I couldn't make up my mind between two fabrics for the thread so I made both for her.


I really enjoyed making these, might use that block again one day.
Thanks so much for being my swap buddy this month Leena!

Cheers,
Sue xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the vivid red in the centre of Leenas block, and awesome strings on those spools