Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Friday, April 20, 2012

Owl Block for Shirley

My block swap buddy for April was Shirley in the USA who asked for an owl block in primary colours.  I had a lovely time making him although he looks a little dubious. Perhaps he knew he was going to be stuck in an envelope for a long time!

Shirley let me know today that she has received her block so now I can happily post a photo!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is adorable I love his spotty body and blue wings, great block

Fiona said...

adorable...
Hugz

Leena said...

ingenious, those eyes seem to be following me!! great job

Lynne said...

Oh my! That is so cute!