Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Friday, January 27, 2012

Friendship Quilt

My First Finish for 2012 ........ Yay!!!!!



I finally got around to piecing together some of the blocks I have received in 2010 and 2011.

Ready to snuggle under when it gets a bit colder ;-)

I love the fact that all these different blocks have come from different parts of the world and look so great together.  I am really looking forward to snuggling under this one this coming winter ;-)

You can see more pics on my blog post HERE

So to my swap partners, thank you so much for the lovely blocks you have made.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Cathy what a beautiful finish with all those blocks....
Hugz

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Cathy, I will pop it onto the showcase page

Maria said...

Cathy your swap blocks look fabulous stitched together.