Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Saturday, January 28, 2012

February partners sent

Hello ladies

I have just finished sending out the February partnerships, and we have even numbers so no double swaps this month.  There are 60 members this month, with 4 sitting out the swap.

We say a sad farewell to
Sheila from Canada
Jolanda from Portugal and
Larain from Australia

All of these ladies were members for well over 12 months and I know I am sad to see them go.

We also have a couple of  ladies joining us for the first time so welcome:

Kerry and Karen - both from Victoria.  Welcome ladies I am certain you will have fun with this lovely bunch of ladies that are part of the group, and make lots of new quilty friends.

Happy Sewing
Sue xx

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Bye to some and hello to some.... there is a season for everything...
Hugz

RandR Serenity said...

Welcome newbies! I am no longer a newbie! One month down, lots more to go.

Karen Pior said...

Hi All. I am a newbie. I have never done any swaps before so I am really looking forward to having some fun with this and getting to know some fellow quilting souls. I have my first partner and hope I don't disappoint her. I will be trying very hard to make her smile. I have been quilting for quite a few years and am more passionate about it than ever. I have the priviledge to work part-time in my local patchwork shop. I can tell you I have had to learn a lot about fabric self control really quickly!!! Anyway, thanks for welcoming me and having me along for a great ride.

Cheers,
Karen.