Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Sunday, January 29, 2012

Block for Lynda from CathyC

Lynda has let me know that her block for January has arrived
Lynda asked for Card Trick in greens - with one being an Emerald Green - I hope I have picked the right 'green'


The Card Trick block was the 3rd block I ever tried when I first started swapping - it was a challenge then, and it proved another challenge this time ;-)

I threw in an extra pinwheel block made with the 'mis-cuts' - measure twice, cut once ;-)

3 comments:

RandR Serenity said...

Wow, these colours make the cards look as if they JUMP OUT at you.
Beautiful Job.

Richard Healey said...

I love the look of the card trick block. They look really cool.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

gorgeous block Cathy, love the umbrella print.