Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I may be AWOL

Hi Ladies,

as not all of you may follow my personal blog, you may not have read that I have a new grand daughter.

Ziva Jade arrived early on Sunday morning, 10 days before she was due.  I am hopping on a plane to Townsville in the morning to visit for a few days and get my quota of nanna cuddles in.  I am not sure how much internet use I will get, so if you email me and dont hear back, please be patient.  I get home on Saturday evening, and will try to get to my emails some time on Sunday.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Enjoy your cuddles with your new babe and her big brother.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Have a great time and get all the cuddling in you can :)

Marianne´s hantverk said...

GRATTIS! PRETTY BABY'
Marianne

Fiona said...

How lovely.. have fun and cuddle away... such a cute little girl and I love her name...
Hugz