Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Friday, September 23, 2011

Fresh spring look

As my friends will know (if you have read my latest post on my personal blog) Here

I have too much time on my hands with my sewing machine in the repair shop.  So instead of spending a Friday night tucked away in my sewing room, (while hubby watches the footy on tv) I have been playing around with new templates on both my personal and this group blog.  Giving both a fresh make over for Spring.

I have made the new one less busy, and I always try to use templates that look a bit crafty, or with fabric. 
What do you think of the new look.


Quilted hugs, Sue x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your sick sewing machine.
I like the blog's new spring look . It's uny t think about spring as here in my country we just began autumn andsoon we'll be cold!
Have a nice spring day.
Hugs

Fiona said...

Looks great Sue... .took me a while to recognise where I was! a new look wakes us up a bit!
Hugz

CathyC said...

you have been busy ;-) like the new softer background

Jolanda said...

I love the new look. Very fresh and light!

crafty pug said...

very nice! love the green!
(don't know if it just on my computer) but i can't see the title or the comment label etc, because they are white? when i hover, then they go purple? is that just me?

Larain said...

Love the new look. Sorry about your sick machine. Keep up the good work.