Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Monday, August 29, 2011

Thank you Sue .....

I have had such a mad crazy busy and yet fantastic month ... Have had been in and out of hospital for cancer checkups .. All good there .... Had toe surgery done and that went really really great .... Three of my children were here for 2 days ... With their partners and their children ... 12 kiddies in all .. That was the best 2 days ever even though I had to totally rearrange my home and have only now got it all back to where it should be ... my sewing room did not know what hit it ... it had little girls sleeping in there haha ..... And I only just got my home back I WIN your GIVEAWAY  .... My month could NOT have gotten any better ....

Thanks for all the work you do on the block swap ... I love my swaps and am looking forward to getting back into them in the October round ....
 
Here is a pic of the wonderful prize I recieved ... 3 gorgeous fat quarters ... a lovely little label panel and my oh so wonderful 12½ inch square ruler ...
 
 
 Seriously .. my month could not have been better ...

Thanks Sue ..

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Good on ya Bobbie... glad you had a great month... here's to more of them...
Hugz

Unknown said...

A very worthy winner, enjoy and we look forward to you rejoining us in the swap in October.

Melody said...

Congratulations to Bobbie,a very well deserved winner.

Bobbie said...

thank you ladies ... huge hugs to all ...