Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sylvias star arrived

As expected a lot of mail was piled up when we arrived home from Phuket. Most;y bills but I did have two items that put a smile on my face. 

First was this lovely star block from Sylvia in Calgary Canada, my June swap partner

Sylvia included a lovely hand made card and a piece of blue and white spot fabric for my stash.
My second goodie was this months edition of Homespun magazine.

To see some pics of my holiday in Thailand and some of the goodies I purchased hop onto my blog:
http://quiltedhugsandothernonsense.blogspot.com/

Its always nice to go on holidays but its even better to get home to your loved ones.

No comments: