Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Monday, January 10, 2011

Card Trick for Leena in Aussie

I hope this is OK for you Leena.I dont have many bright solid colours.Please let me know if this doesnt fit in with your others and I will get some solid colours and redo your block..This was a challenge for me..I did have fun with this block..I will get it in the mail tommorrow. Expect it this week sometime..
Last week I received my block from Leena and here it is...
Very nice and thank you very much Leena it will go nicely with the rest of my blocks...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great brights for Leenas block and perfect points in yours from Leena.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Great colors in the Card Trick block. I like the fabrics in the star block too!