Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Sunday, December 5, 2010

Alex November to Robyn Victoria to NSW

HI, During the week I received my November block from Alex..It is very nice.Thank you Alex.What does everyone start to do with their blocks as they start to receive a few.Maybe we could have some suggestions..might be fun to see some pics...

This is the Sarahs Choice Block....
Regards' Robyn               robynshomeinthemountains.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful block. So far I'm just collecting blocks until I have enough for a quilt that way I will know what to do about sashing and such.

Unknown said...

I received enough churn dash blocks and made a quilt. still to put it all together but if you look at my posting on this- dated of post Aug 22nd you can see one.

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

Thanks for posting, Robyn. I stupidly forgot to take a photo of it before it was sent!

Robyns Home in the Mountains said...

Hi Sue, I checked back to August and found your quilt you made from the swaps..Goodness what alot you have collected and it looks really nice....Thanks for letting me know..Robyn :)