Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Thursday, November 11, 2010

Two new members and our first from the UK !!!!!!!

A big warm welcome to our two new members with double the reason to Celebrate.


Firstly welcome to Marie from Victoria.  Marie is a big fan of paper piecing and foundation piecing and would love to partner (where possible) with members that would like to share with this, so let me know if this is you (by email) so I can earmark you to partner with Marie.

Secondly a double milestone in welcoming Gina from the UK.  As well as being our first British resident to join our group she is also our 40th member to join.  I am just waiting to hear back from Gina with her preferences to partner her for the month.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yuupiiii - Thank you Sue for organising it all.
Wow - double milestone!! I feel like I've won - twice! and I must declare that although I live in the UK I am a Brazilian too! (does that count for another winning???)

I am very much looking forward to start my new SWAP.
warm wishes
Gina

SewDownunder said...

Welcome to our swap !

SewDownunder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

A big welcome to both Marie and Gina!!

Maria said...

Welcome Ladies.
WOW Sue 40 already. Thank you for organising the swap.

crafty pug said...

welcome indeed!!!! fantastic! hope you enjoy as much as we all do
xx

Brigitte said...

A hardy welcome to you both. Count me in on the paper piecing as well as regular piecing.
www.quiltsampler.blogspot.com

marieJ' said...

Thank you all for a warm welcome...
Looking forward to swapping with all of you...

Had such a fun this morning in my 'fabric cave' searching for fabrics...
all in blues and yellows...Came out of 'cave' with way too many pieces in my hands lol...
...now...where's that colour wheel to help me make right selection!!