Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Friday, November 5, 2010

Log cabin for Brigette

Brigette is my second swap partner for November.  I am trying to partner with all new members but with so many joining lately its hard for me to keep up so I do two per month.

One Australian and one Overseas.  Brigitte is my Overseas one for this month and this log cabin has a journey to Canada ahead of it.


Brigette requested a log cabin in Black white and red.  As I don't have a lot of black and white in my stash, I have made this with one half in black and red - a different twist. I am pleased with how it looks,
I hope Brigette thinks so too.

2 comments:

CathyC said...

A stunning block Sue - I am sure Brigette will love it

Brigitte said...

Dear Sue; I think it's ab fab! I love it. Thank you so much.